Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review: Never Ending Spring


Out of Darkness was the first book that Darrell Case had so graciously allowed me to review.
I have received and now finished his new novel, Never Ending Spring. I must say that Never Ending Spring touched me deeply. The characters were very well developed; it felt as though I was living right beside every character!

You are introduced to the first murder starting on page one. I was taken in immediately!

The mystery and suspense grows higher and higher with each page that is turned. I loved this novel so much; I cannot say enough good things about it!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this novel to all who love a well-woven story full of surprises and God’s love and redemptions.

I thank Darrell Case for sending me this book so I may give an honest review.

On a personal note, Darrell Case has become one of my MOST favorite authors and cannot wait for more!

Rev. Lorrie J. Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment